(a) 'Content' means all content published through a Publication, including text, photographs, videos and computer software, whether editorial or commercial in nature;
(b) 'Use' means the use of a Publication in the broadest sense of the word, including viewing, downloading and uploading Content;
(c) 'User' means any person who makes use of a Publication in any way;
(d) "User Content": all Content provided by a User to Sports Inspirator B.V., regardless of the manner in which it is provided (e.g. via an upload facility, e-mail or WhatsApp);
(e) "Sports Inspirator B.V."; (f) "Publication": any digital publication published by Sports Inspirator B.V., such as (mobile) websites and (mobile) applications, including the Content published thereon.
Applicability and scope
Intellectual Property Rights
Sports Inspirator B.V. explicitly reserves the copyrights to the Publications. It is, except with prior written permission of Sports Inspirator B.V., not allowed to reproduce and/or publish (parts of) the publications in any way. Sports Inspirator B.V. determines on a case-by-case basis whether this permission is granted and if so, under what conditions.
Without prejudice to the above, it is permitted to link to a Publication and/or embed Content without the prior permission of Sports Inspirator B.V..
It is not allowed to bypass, disable or otherwise influence the security of a Publication or parts thereof or to hinder or limit the use thereof by third parties.
User content is allowed:
- Not violate the law, infringe on the rights of third parties (including intellectual property rights, privacy and portrait rights) or otherwise be unlawful towards third parties or Sports Inspirator B.V.;
- do not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other software that may damage a Publication, make it unusable or inaccessible or otherwise cause damage to Sports Inspirator B.V. and/or other Users.
By offering User Content in any way (e.g. via a website, social media or WhatsApp), you declare and guarantee that you are entitled to publish, reproduce and license this User Content to Sports Inspirator B.V. and other Users in accordance with the following:
- By offering User Content you grant Sports Inspirator B.V. an irrevocable, worldwide, non time-limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense) for any (re)use, reproduction, distribution, creation of derivative works, display and performance of that User Content or parts thereof, for any purpose and in any manner whatsoever (including via a Publication, via social media such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter, and via linear and non-linear services) as well as to store the User Content in (electronic) files;
Sports Inspirator B.V. reserves the right to:
- Watermark User Content with a logo in order to trace the placement of this User Content by third parties. It is not permitted to change, move or remove a watermark;
- Inform investigative bodies at their request about User Content that is punishable.
Sports Inspirator B.V. does not automatically check Content published through the Publications. If you are of the opinion that User Content published in a Publication is clearly unlawful or punishable, you can report this via email@example.com. Please clearly state the following information:
- Your name, e-mail address and telephone number;
- what Content is involved, including the exact URL of the page on which the relevant Content is published;
- the reason why this Content should be removed, your relationship to this Content (if applicable);
- whether there is an urgent interest;
- other relevant information.
No rights can be derived from this procedure. Sports Inspirator B.V. will determine at its own discretion whether or not to remove the User Content in question, or to take other measures.
Sports Inspirator B.V. is not liable for damages that may result from the use of one of the examples: For example, if you play one of our activities during your lesson, you must ensure that the game / activity matches the level, experience & social skills of your class.
Choice of law